Antonia Longo loves working with a broad spectrum of clientele who have various goals. Antonia frequently works with the following issues:
- Chronic pain and/or tension of the neck, back, shoulder, hip, knee, ankle, and foot
- Concussion and blunt force trauma
- Nerve Pain
- Arthritis and joint pain
- Scar Tissue Release
- Migraines and Tension Headaches
- Rotator Cuff Dysfunction
- Tennis/golfers elbow
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sciatic Pain
- Chronically tight/cramping hamstrings and calves
- Knee pain and injury including ligament damage
- Shin splints
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Sports specific injuries
- Athletic rehabilitation and goals
- Health Issues not responding to conventional approaches
Clinical Manual Therapist, Master NeuroKinetic Therapist, Certified Personal Trainer, and Holistic Health Specialist out of Melrose, Massachusetts.
Antonia Longo is a graduate of Cortiva Institute – Boston. She graduated with honors and was awarded the President’s Scholarship for her class. Driven by her passion for health and wellness, her outlook is that there is always more to learn and that persistence is key. Upon witnessing friends and family suffering from chronic pain and health concerns as well as dealing with them personally, Antonia made it her goal to learn as much as possible about human function in order to provide a comprehensive and effective method of resolving chronic pain, mobility issues and general dysfunction.
Antonia is constantly and consistently pursuing continuing education in various modalities and techniques in order to best serve her clients. Her desire for knowledge is never-ending and her understanding of the human body is always evolving.
Antonia provides her clients with highly customized care, with the goal of permanent resolution of symptoms by addressing the root cause. By applying various therapies, increasing body awareness, addressing past and current traumas, and encouraging healthy lifestyle modifications clients may experience permanent positive changes.
Antonia is a firm believer in empowering her clients with education and insight and always encourages them to ask questions. It is her mission to minister to her clients as the unique individuals that they are.
NeuroKinetic Therapy® corrective movement system is a sophisticated bodywork modality that can be used as both an assessment and rehabilitative technique for low back pain, neck pain, carpal tunnel, and other injuries.
AMINO NEUROFREQUENCY THERAPY
Amino BioFrequency Therapy consists of thin circular patches applied directly to the skin. They send electrical frequencies through the electro molecules in the body. The nervous system picks up these frequencies, starting a self-healing and self-regulating process. By improving the signalling directly at the cellular level, without the use of chemicals or machines, the results are not only fast, they are without side effects.
PROPRIOCEPTIVE-DEEP TENDON REFLEX
P-DTR is a unique neurological therapy based on neurology, biomechanics, neurophysiology, anatomy and profound research. It works directly with Central Nervous System and has a logical scientific explanation for all of its teachings.
- NeuroKinetic Therapy 1, June 2014
- NeuroKinetic Therapy 2, July 2014
- Myofascial Release 1, September 2014
- Myofascial Release Fascial-Pelvis, November 2014
- NeuroKinetic Therapy Assistant Teacher, 2014
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment 1 February 2015
- Movement Screen 1 Selective Functional Movement Assessment 1, Feb 2015
- Functional Range Conditioning, March 2015
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage, March 2015
- American Heart Association CPR Certification, April 2015
- ISSA Personal Fitness Trainer Certification – April 2015
- Original Strength, April 2015
- NeuroKinetic Therapy 3 -June 2015
- Immaculate Dissection Lower Limb Concepts – June 2015
- System of a Run – August 2015
- Structural Joint Balancing – October 2015
- Anatomy in Motion 3D Gait Analysis – November 2015
- Proprioceptive Deep Tendon Reflex Technique, Basic Level – June 2016
- Primal Movement Chains – August 2016
- Cranials – Opening Space – September 2016
- Advanced Muscle Testing and Palpation – October 2016
- Amino Neurofrequency Therapy Levels 1-7 2017
- Proprioceptive Deep Tendon Reflex Technique Intermediate Level June/July 2017
- Amino NeuroFrequency Therapy Assistant Instructor – October 2017-Present
- Precision Nutrition Coaching Certification Training October 2017-Present
- Immaculate Dissection Core Concepts – November 2017
- Functional Medicine Masterclass with Emrys Goldsworthy – January 2018
- Amino NeuroFrequency SportsFreqs Instructor – March 2018